CNCS IDEI Grant PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2016-0842.
- Principal investigator: Gabriel Istrate.
- budget: 850.000 lei.
- Starting date: July 12, 2017.
- Duration: until December 31, 2019.
- Gabriel Istrate.
- Adrian Crãciun
- Cosmin Bonchiş.
- Teodora Selea (Ph. D. student, UVT)
- Diana Diniș (M.Sc. student, UVT)
- Vlad Rochian (B.Sc. student, UVT)
- Ioan Todinca (Orleans)
- János Balogh (Szeged)
- Flavius Turcu (Bordaux)
- Eva Kaslik
- Mircea Marin.
- Project proposal. Includes Project objectives (Section D2) and Project Description (Section D).
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report.
- 2019 (Final) Report.
- Cosmin Bonchiș, Gabriel Istrate, Vlad Rochian. The language (and series) of Hammersley-type processes. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Machines, Computations and Universality (MCU’2018), June 28-30, 2018, Fontainebleau, France, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10881, pp. 69-87, Springer Verlag, 2018. [preprint]
- Gabriel Istrate. Stochastic Stability in Schelling’s Segregation model with Markovian asynchronous update. Proceedings of ACRI 2018, workshop on Asynchronous Cellular Automata. September 17-21, Como, Italy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 11115, pp. 416-427, Springer. [preprint].
- Flavius Turcu, Cosmin Bonchiș, Mohamed Najim. Vector partitions, multi-dimensional Faà di Bruno formulae and generating algorithms. Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol 272(2020), pp. 90-99, Elsevier. [preprint]
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiș, Alin Brândușescu. Attacking Power Indices by Manipulating Player Reliability. Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2019), Pages 538-546 . ACM Press [free version from IFAAMAS]
- Georgiana Șurlea, Adrian Crăciun Gröbner bases with Reduction Machines, Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Working Formal Methods (FROM 2019), Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science 303, pp. 61-75, 2019.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiș, Claudiu Gatina. It’s not whom you know, it’s what you (or your friends) can do: Coalitional Frameworks for Network Centralities. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS’2020. pp. 566-574, 2020 [free version from IFAAMAS]
- Janos Balogh, Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate, Ioan Todinca, On the heapability of finite partial orders. Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, vol 22:1, paper #17, (to appear) 2020.
Manuscripts still under review
- Karthikeyan Chandrasekaran, Elena Grigorescu, Gabriel Istrate, Shubang Kulkarni, Young-San Lin, Minshen Zhou. The Maximum Binary Tree Problem. Submitted to the 28th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA’20).
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiș, Mircea Marin. Interactive Particle Systems, Drift Analysis and the WalkSAT algorithm. Submitted to Random Structures and Algorithms, 2019.
- V. Bogdan, Cosmin Bonchiș, C. Orhei. Custom defined Sobel filters. Submitted to VISIGRAPP’2020.
- Teodora Selea, Marian Neagul, Gabriel Iuhasz. A study of deep learning model performance for SpaceNet 3D image segmentation. Submitted to Computer Vision and Image Understanding. This preprint is not made available online before publication. Please email the authors for a copy.
- Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate. The Ulam-Hammersley problem for heapable sequences.
- Cosmin Bonchiș, Gabriel Istrate, Claudiu Gatina. With a little help from my friends: A game-theoretic measure of helping Centrality based on the Banzhaf value.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiș. Diffusion Mechanism design with threshold contagion.
- Adrian Crăciun, Gabriel Istrate. Proof complexity of combinatorial principles: the role of kernelization.
1. Program for simulating the interval Hammersley process (paper 1).
Slides, posters, videos and other dissemination artifacts.
- Presentation at SWORDS 2017. Slides
- Presentation at MCU 2018 : Slides.
- Poster and volume of abstracts at Building Bridges II.
- Presentation at ACRI 2018. Slides.
- Presentation at AAMAS 2019. Slides and Poster.
- Presentation at HALG 2019. Slides and Poster.
- Presentation at FROM 2019. Slides.
- Presentation at Highlights 2019. Slides and Poster.
- Presentation at MATCOS 2019. Slides.
- Presentation at ARS 2019. Slides.
- Presentation at KOLKOM 2019. Slides.
- Video, presentation at AAMAS’2020.