CNCS IDEI Grant PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2016-0842.
- Principal investigator: Gabriel Istrate.
- budget: 850.000 lei.
- Starting date: July 12, 2017.
- Duration: until December 31, 2019.
- Gabriel Istrate.
- Adrian Crãciun
- Cosmin Bonchiş.
- Teodora Selea (Ph. D. student, UVT)
- Diana Diniș (M.Sc. student, UVT)
- Vlad Rochian (B.Sc. student, UVT)
- Ioan Todinca (Orleans)
- János Balogh (Szeged)
- Flavius Turcu (Bordaux)
- Eva Kaslik
- Mircea Marin.
- The language (and series) of Hammersley-type processes. Cosmin Bonchiș, Gabriel Istrate, Vlad Rochian. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Machines, Computations and Universality (MCU’2018), June 28-30, 2018, Fontainebleau, France, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10881, pp. 69-87, Springer Verlag, 2018. [preprint]
- Gabriel Istrate. Stochastic Stability in Schelling’s Segregation model with Markovian asynchronous update. Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop on Asynchronous Cellular Automata and Asynchronous Discrete Models (ACA’2018). Satellite workshop of ACRI 2018. September 17-21, Como, Italy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer. [preprint].
Manuscripts currently under review
- On the heapability of finite partial orders. Janos Balogh, Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate, Ioan Todinca. Preprint, submitted to Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, 2018.
- Vector partitions, multi-dimensional Faà di Bruno formulae and generating algorithms. Flavius Turcu, Cosmin Bonchiș, Mohamed Najim. Manuscript, submitted to Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2017.
Manuscripts in Preparation:
- Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate. The Ulam-Hammersley problem for heapable sequences. Manuscript in preparation, 2018.
- Gabriel Istrate. On signed permutations that can be inserted into a Min-Max Heap. Manuscript in preparation, 2018.
1. Program for simulating the interval Hammersley process (paper 1).