- CNCS IDEI Grant PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2016-0842.
- Principal investigator: Gabriel Istrate.
- budget: 850.000 lei.
- Starting date: July 12, 2017.
- Duration: until December 31, 2019.
- Gabriel Istrate.
- Adrian Crãciun
- Cosmin Bonchiş.
- Teodora Selea (Ph. D. student, UVT)
- Diana Diniș (M.Sc. student, UVT)
- Vlad Rochian (B.Sc. student, UVT)
- Ioan Todinca (Orleans)
- János Balogh (Szeged)
- Flavius Turcu (Bordaux)
- Eva Kaslik
- Mircea Marin.
- The language (and series) of Hammersley-type processes. Cosmin Bonchiș, Gabriel Istrate, Vlad Rochian. To appear in Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Machines, Computations and Universality (MCU’2018), June 28-30, 2018, Fontainebleau, France
Manuscripts currently under review
- On the heapability of finite partial orders. Janos Balogh, Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate, Ioan Todinca. Preprint, submitted to The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 2018.
- Vector partitions, multi-dimensional Faà di Bruno formulae and generating algorithms. Flavius Turcu, Cosmin Bonchiș, Mohamed Najim. Manuscript, submitted to Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2017.
Manuscripts in Preparation:
- The Ulam-Hammersley problem for heapable sequences. Cosmin Bonchiș, Diana Diniș, Gabriel Istrate. Manuscript in preparation, 2017.
1. Program for simulating the interval Hammersley process (paper 1).