Please see this page for a more complete list of preprints, including preprint versions of published papers (when available). The list here strictly includes those in print (or that have already appeared)
- M. Ayala-Rincón, B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin. Rewriting Logic from a ρLog Point of View. In: S. Alves and R. Wasserman, editors. Proceedings of the 12th Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks with Applications, LSFA 2017. To appear.
- Zoltan Neda, Larissa Davidova, Szerena Ujvari, Gabriel Istrate, Gambler’s ruin problem on Erdos-Renyi graphs, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 468, pp. 147-157, 2017.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiş. Heapability, interactive particle systems, partial orders: results and open problems, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Descriptive Complexity of Formal Systems (DCFS’2016), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9777, pp. 18-28, Springer Verlag, 2016.
- B. Dundua, M. Florido, T. Kutsia and M. Marin. CLP(H): Constraint logic programming for hedges. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 16, pp 141-162.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiş, Liviu P. Dinu. The Minimum Entropy Submodular Set Cover Problem. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA’ 2016), pp. 295-306. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9618, Springer Verlag , 2016.
- Mircea Marin, Temur Kutsia and Besik Dundua. A rewrite-based computational model for functional logic programming. In Proceedings of SCSS 2016, The 7th International Symposium on Symbolic Computation in Software Science. EasyChair Proceedings in Computing (EPiC), 2016.
- James Aisenberg, Maria Luisa Bonet, Sam Buss, Adrian Craciun and Gabriel Istrate. Short Proofs of the Kneser-Lovász Coloring Principle. In Proceedings of the 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2015) , Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol. 9135, pp. 44-55. 2015.
• Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchis. Partition into heapable sequences, heap tableaux and a multiset extension of Hammersley’s process. In Proceedings of the 26th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM’ 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9133, pp. 261-271. Springer Verlag, 2015.
- Gabriel Istrate. Reachability and Recurrence in a Modular Generalization of Annihilating Random Walks (and lights-out games) to hypergraphs. Theoretical Computer Science (available online as Article in Press), 2015.
- Gabriel Istrate. Identifying almost-sorted permutations from TCP buffer dynamics. Scientific Annals of Computer Science (special issue dedicated to professor Sergiu Rudeanu’ s 80th birthday), XXV (1), pp. 133-154, 2015.
- Mircea Marin and Gabriel Istrate. Learning cover context-free grammars from structural data. In Proceedings of the 11th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing, (ICTAC’14). Springer Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2014. Journal version appeared in a special issue of Scientific Annals of Computer Science 24(2) 253-286 (2014)
- Besik Dundua, Mário Florido, Temur Kutsia, Mircea Marin. Constraint Logic Programming for Hedges: A Semantic Reconstruction. FLOPS 2014, 285-301
- Gabriel Istrate, Madhav V. Marathe and S. S. Ravi. Adversarial scheduling in discrete models of social dynamics. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 22(5), pp. 788-815, 2012.
- Gabriel Istrate. Review of Handbook of large-scale random networks by Bela Bollobás, Robert Kozma and Deszö Miklós. SIGACT News 43(2): 25-28 (2012)