This is the legacy page for the PHASETRANS project “Phase transitions in Computational Complexity and Formal Verification: Towards Generic and Realistic Approaches.” Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant, contract MIRG-CT-2007-046573.
The original webpage is no longer available.
Please also see PHASETRANS on CORDIS.
Duration: March 2007-February 2009.
Fellow: Gabriel Istrate
Papers published under PHASETRANS:
- Gabriel Istrate “Satisfying assignments of Random Boolean CSP: Clusters and Overlaps”, Journal of Universal Computer Science, vol. 13, no.11 (2007), pp. 1655-1670.
- Gabriel Istrate “On the dynamics of social balance on general networks (with an application to XOR-SAT)”, Fundamenta Informaticae. vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 341-356, 2009.
- Gabriel Istrate, “Geometric properties of satisfying assignments of random 1-in-k SAT”, International Journal of Computer Mathematics. 86(12), 2009. pp. 2029-2039.
- Allon Percus, Gabriel Istrate, Bruno Tavares Gonçalves, Robert Z. Sumi, Stefan Boettcher . The Peculiar Phase Structure of Random Graph Bisection. Journal of Mathematical Physics, 49 (12), p. 125219, 2008.
- Néda, Z., Sumi, R., Ercsey-Ravasz, M., Varga, M., Molnár, B., & Cseh, G. (2009). Correlation clustering on networks. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 42(34), 345003.
- G. Istrate, M.V. Marathe, S.S. Ravi. Adversarial Scheduling of game-theoretic models of graph diffusion. In Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2008, Athens, Greece, June 15-20, 2008.