Please see this page for a more complete list of preprints, including preprint versions of published papers (when available). The list here strictly includes those in print (or that have already appeared)
- Besik Dundua, Temur Kutsia, Mircea Marin: Variadic Equational Matching in Associative and Commutative Theories. Journal of Symbolic Computation 106:78-109, 2021. https://www.sciencedirect.
- G. Istrate. Models We Can Trust: Towards a Systematic Discipline of (Agent-Based) Model Interpretation and Validation. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS’2021 (to appear). ACM Press and IFAAMAS.
- Turcu, F., Bonchiș C., Najim M. Vector partitions, multi-dimensional Faà di Bruno formulae and generating algorithms. Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol 272(2020), pp. 90-99, Elsevier.
- Istrate G., Bonchiș C., Gatina C. It’s not whom you know, it’s what you (or your friends) can do: Coalitional Frameworks for Network Centralities. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS’2020, pp. 566-574, Auckland, New Zealand. ACM Press.
- Besik Dundua, Temur Kutsia, Mircea Marin and Cleopatra Pau. Constraint Solving over Multiple Similarity Relations. In Proceedings of 5-th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2020).
- Mircea Marin, Besik Dundua, Temur Kutsia: A Rule-Based System for Computation and Deduction in Mathematica. Procs. os WRLA 2020, Virtual Event, Revised Selected Papers. LNCS 12328, pag. 57-74, 2020. https://link.springer.com/
- J. Balogh, C. Bonchis, D. Dinis, G. Istrate, I. Todinca. On the Heapability of Finite Partial Orders. Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 22 no 1 (2020), paper # 17.
- B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin, C. Pau. Extending the $latex \rho$ Log calculus with proximity relations. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Informatics in Natural Sciences and Engineering (AMINSE 2019), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (in print).
- B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin, and M. Rukhaia. Specification and Analysis of ABAC Policies in a Rule-Based Framework.
Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Informatics in Natural Sciences and Engineering (AMINSE 2019), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (in print).
- V. Bogdan, Cosmin Bonchiș, C. Orhei. Custom Defined Edge Detection Filters. Proceedings of the 28th International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2020 (WSCG 2020, to appear).
- K. Chandrasekaran, E. Grigorescu, G. Istrate, S. Kulkarni, Y.-S. Lin, M. Zhu. The Maximum Binary Tree Problem. Proceedings of the 28th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA’2020), LIPICS – Leibniz Proceedings in Computer Science, vol. 173, paper #30.
- Karthekeyan Chandrasekaran, Elena Grigorescu, Gabriel Istrate, Shubang Kulkarni, Young-San Lin, Minshen Zhou. Fixed-Parameter Algorithms for Longest Heapable Subsequence and Maximum Binary Tree. In Proceedings of the 15 International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC’20), Leibniz Institute Proceedings in Computer Science (LIPICS) (to appear).
- Bonchiş, C., Kaslik, E., Roşu, F., HPC optimal parallel communication algorithm for the simulation of fractional-order systems, Journal of Supercomputing, 75(3), pp. 1014-1025, 2019
- Istrate, G., Bonchiș, C., Brîndușescu, A. Attacking power indices by manipulating player reliability. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS’2019). Montreal, Canada, pp. 538-54, ACM Press, 2019
- B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin. Variadic Equational Matching. In: C. Kaliszyk, E. Brady, A. Kohlhase, C. Sacerdoti Coen, editors. Intelligent Computer Mathematics – 12th International Conference, CICM 2019. July 9–12, 2019, Prague, Czech Republic. Vol. 11617 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer, 2019, 77–92. https://www3.risc.jku.
- M. Marin, T. Kutsia, B. Dundua. A Rule-based Approach to the Decidability of Safety of ABACα. In: F. Kerschbaum, A. Mashatan, J. Niu, A. J. Lee, editors. Proceedings of the 24th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies, SACMAT 2019. June 3–6, 2019, Toronto, Canada. ACM, 2019, 173–178. https://www3.risc.
- Crăciun A., Șurlea G. Grobner Bases with Reduction Machines. In Proceedings of FROM 2019, Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS) vol. 303, pp. 61-75, 2019.
- Gabriel Istrate. Stochastic Stability in Schelling’s Segregation Model with Markovian Asynchronous Update. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop on Asynchronous Cellular Automata and Asynchronous Discrete Models (ACA’2018), satellite workshop of ACRI’2018, Lake Como, Italy, September 17-21, 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag (to appear)
- Cosmin Bonchiș, Gabriel Istrate, Vlad Rochian. The language (and series) of Hammersley-type processes. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Machines, Computations and Universality (MCU’2018), June 28-30, 2018, Fontainebleau, France. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10881, pp. 69-87, Springer Verlag, 2018.
- James Aisenberg, Maria Luisa Bonet, Sam Buss, Adrian Craciun and Gabriel Istrate. Short Proofs of the Kneser-Lovász Coloring Principle. Information and Computation, Special Issue dedicated to ICALP 2015. Vol 261, part 2, pp. 296-310, 2018.
- Bonchiş, C., Kaslik, E., Roşu, F., HPC optimal parallel communication algorithm for the simulation of fractional-order systems, Journal of Supercomputing, pp. 1-12, 2018
- M. Ayala-Rincón, B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin. Rewriting Logic from a ρLog Point of View. In: S. Alves and R. Wasserman, editors. Proceedings of the 12th Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks with Applications, LSFA 2017.
- Zoltan Neda, Larissa Davidova, Szerena Ujvari, Gabriel Istrate, Gambler’s ruin problem on Erdos-Renyi graphs, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 468, pp. 147-157, 2017.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiş. Heapability, interactive particle systems, partial orders: results and open problems, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Descriptive Complexity of Formal Systems (DCFS’2016), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9777, pp. 18-28, Springer Verlag, 2016.
- B. Dundua, M. Florido, T. Kutsia and M. Marin. CLP(H): Constraint logic programming for hedges. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 16, pp 141-162.
- Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchiş, Liviu P. Dinu. The Minimum Entropy Submodular Set Cover Problem. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA’ 2016), pp. 295-306. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9618, Springer Verlag , 2016.
- Mircea Marin, Temur Kutsia and Besik Dundua. A rewrite-based computational model for functional logic programming. In Proceedings of SCSS 2016, The 7th International Symposium on Symbolic Computation in Software Science. EasyChair Proceedings in Computing (EPiC), 2016.
- Baban, A., Bonchis, C., Fikl, A., Rosu, F., Parallel simulations for fractional-order systems, Proceedings – 18th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing, SYNASC 2016, 7829605, pages 141-144, 10.1109/SYNASC.2016.033, 2017
- James Aisenberg, Maria Luisa Bonet, Sam Buss, Adrian Craciun and Gabriel Istrate. Short Proofs of the Kneser-Lovász Coloring Principle. In Proceedings of the 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2015) , Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol. 9135, pp. 44-55. 2015.
• Gabriel Istrate, Cosmin Bonchis. Partition into heapable sequences, heap tableaux and a multiset extension of Hammersley’s process. In Proceedings of the 26th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM’ 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9133, pp. 261-271. Springer Verlag, 2015.
- Gabriel Istrate. Reachability and Recurrence in a Modular Generalization of Annihilating Random Walks (and lights-out games) to hypergraphs. Theoretical Computer Science (available online as Article in Press), 2015.
- Gabriel Istrate. Identifying almost-sorted permutations from TCP buffer dynamics. Scientific Annals of Computer Science (special issue dedicated to professor Sergiu Rudeanu’ s 80th birthday), XXV (1), pp. 133-154, 2015.
- Mircea Marin and Gabriel Istrate. Learning cover context-free grammars from structural data. In Proceedings of the 11th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing, (ICTAC’14). Springer Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2014. Journal version appeared in a special issue of Scientific Annals of Computer Science 24(2) 253-286 (2014)
- Besik Dundua, Mário Florido, Temur Kutsia, Mircea Marin. Constraint Logic Programming for Hedges: A Semantic Reconstruction. FLOPS 2014, 285-301
- Gabriel Istrate, Madhav V. Marathe and S. S. Ravi. Adversarial scheduling in discrete models of social dynamics. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 22(5), pp. 788-815, 2012.
- Gabriel Istrate. Review of Handbook of large-scale random networks by Bela Bollobás, Robert Kozma and Deszö Miklós. SIGACT News 43(2): 25-28 (2012)