Freely available presentations (no registration required) are bolded.
Presentations of my papers by coauthors are included, in blue.
- Kernelization, Proof Complexity and Social Choice. ICALP’2021 Presentation (will appear). Slides. Paper.
- Game-theoretic Models of Moral and Other-Regarding Agents. TARK’2021 Presentation (20 minutes, to appear). Slides.
- Models we can Trust: Toward a Systematic Discipline of (Agent-Based) Model Interpretation and Validation. AAMAS’2021 Presentation (15 minutes) on Slideslive. Same presentation on Underline. Slides. Paper.
- Fixed-Parameter Algorithms for Longest Heapable Subsequence and Maximum Binary Tree. Presentation at IPEC’2020 by my coauthor Young-San Lin. Paper.
- The Maximum Binary tree problem. Presentation at ESA’2020 by my coauthor Young-San Lin. Paper.
- It’s Not Whom You Know. It’s what you (or your friends) can do: Coalitional Frameworks for Network Centralities. AAMAS’2020 Presentation (15 minutes). See also longer (45 minute) video on youtube. Slides. Paper.
- Interview, Radio Romania Cultural (in Romanian). March 13, 2020.
- Adressing the validation problem for social simulations.
Presentation at ECCS’2008, Zurich (flash, obsolete). Local copy (mp4). Slides.
- Towards Synthetic Activity-based Models for Large-scale Socio-technical Simulations. Presentation at CHS’07 Los Angeles CA, January 2007 (mp3). Slides.